View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 07:49 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i think the increased dosage of geodon to 40 is helping. this morning i did buy a necessity that was on sale. i was limited to how much i could buy. will try tomorrow if they allow me to buy more with special offer. I am in a very good mood.
Michigan school shooting: Suspect'''s parents arrested in Detroit - BBC News
really thrilled with the article about the parents of the teenage killer charged with manslaughter. It is finally a start.
Aby has been spending most of her time in a very big box. She does come out to eat and be petted and then goes back in. Even thought studio over crowded I will leave it for a while because she is truly enjoying herself.
had the courage to check out my credit card balance. It will be the highest yet. It might be a lot higher if I find out on Tuesday I might have to spend over 1000 dollars on a new lower denture.
I am hoping that the new dose of Geodon will control the spending spree.
I did buy necessities also like 12 20 pound jugs of cat litter. I buy in quantity
to last a long time. I bought a ton of low sodium soup and a lot of no palm oil peanut butter.I did spend 200 to try to have the denture repaired. I renewed my Amazon prime membership too.
.I am relieved about finding over 400 dollars in cash in my bag so I don't have to take out money xmas tips for the workers in the building.
I didn't check out every purchase on the credit card because I am pretty
sure all were legitimate purchases. I have been on a real spending spree. So very hard being bipolar.

Last edited by mymorgy; 12-04-2021 at 08:46 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-04-2021), Dmom3005 (12-05-2021), GeeLuv (12-06-2021)