View Single Post
Old 12-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

it was never in the building. I don't know where it is being held now. It was very difficult to form friendships there. I was friendly with Mike but he killed himself. Betty dropped me when I feel in the street. two very bright and very wealthy women I talked to a lot but found them so cheap. One used to ask me to get an extra meal for her that I didn't want. Both women had huge apartments on park avenue.
aaron and sam call me. they are young volunteers. a young rabbi intern calls me. My main therapist and a student social worker call me. My caseworker tells me to call her..Linda calls me when she feels like it. I fight with Kathy. Zeynep is so absorbed with her own issues. Stella I dropped. I could reach out to David. I do reach out to Robert. I don't talk much to Alice. I do talk or write to Joyce but she is mostly in Sag Harbor. she told me to call if I need to talk. Cecilia is now dead. Suri is dead. Of course there is Marci but she doesn't get it and just tends to laugh at everything.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2021), Dmom3005 (12-09-2021)