View Single Post
Old 12-10-2021, 05:25 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i feel better. I shouldn't have but I didn't take any geodon yesterday. I haven't felt dizzy..
I have definitely calmed down. I looked at other mood stabilizers I tried them all.
I am not going to watch as much news now. last night was Brian William's last broadcast. His show was between 11 and 12 p.m. I really enjoyed it.
I start physical therapy next thursday. First thing I will do is test out if I can safely get out of the bathtub. Last time I used it was October 5th. I took baths practically every day and they had a calming effect on me.
I forgot to mention except for one lazy doorman the building really has a wonderful staff of people. When one doorman comes up to bring a package, he always a little time petting Aby. He so cute. Two other really like Aby..
I already started giving out xmas tips. I think Marci will have to the bank again. I want to give the super 100 dollars. He is so kind and doesn't expect that much.
Cognitively I feel sharper now. At Penn I had an I.Q. test and scored in the 99% percentile of Ivy league students. I don't know if I had also mentioned that when I took a test at Pfizer for programming the guy called my reference and didn't ask her any questions but instead went on and on that he never encountered that high a score before.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (12-10-2021), Dmom3005 (12-10-2021), GeeLuv (12-10-2021)