View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 01:11 PM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Default Help for polyperipheral neurology without drugs or side effects

Hi, I am brand new to this thread. I am reading about so many people taking so many medication‘s for neuropathy and I am non-diabetic by the way. I develop this about 15 years ago, and was given several different prescriptions to try, including Neurontin, Gabapentin and Lyrica to name a few. They also put me on another anti-depressant. I was a mess. I couldn’t think straight I was suicidal and I sat alone in my home and didn’t want contact with anyone. Finally, I got on my knees, and asked God for some help. I weaned myself off of six medicines, slowly and carefully. I went into research for more natural help with my pain. All I could do was sit and cry it was so painful. I went nowhere I did nothing. Finally, someone told me about CBD oil. I did a lot of research and found an excellent company online that has been phenomenal to work with. Their product is quality made and quality checked. They even have a program where they reduce the cost for military and those with medical problems, reducing it 60% of cost. There is no THC in it so there is no high, and I take 300 to 400 mg twice a day, and it has made my life bearable. I have no side effects, no tiredness or brain fog. My pain has reduced so much that I now can go places and do things again. I am no longer depressed and am happy again. No, the pain is not completely gone, but it is pain that I can definitely live with.
Larena is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (12-17-2021)