Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 10:58 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry b View Post
I'm new to this or any other forums, so please excuse me if my reply isn't helpful. I was diagnosed Bipolar 1 with G.A 33 years ago. I've beed inpatient at least 15 times from 5 days to a month each time. I've been prescribed the following antipsycholics : Haldol,Abilify,Latuda,Seroquel,Zyprexa,Geodon,and Risperdal. I've been prescribed the following antidepressants : Celexa,Luvox,Zoloft,Effexor,Amitryptaline,Trazodon e,Wellbutrin, and Buspar. Besides the manic/depressiv this will help you and e problems, I have had severe anxiety attacks that required E.R treatment, so I have been prescribed Klonapin and then Ativan. Allof these prescription combinTIONS HAVE USUALLY HELPED, BUT THE NEVER GAVE ME LASTING RESULTS ! I have had almost as many years of one on one therapthy with licensed master social workers, and off and on group therapy. The main thing is to HANG IN THERE ! I'm retired on disability at age 64. I try to eat right, exercise, and keep ENGAGED MENTALLY. That is why I joined this forum. I hope this will help you AND I. I wish you the best of luck in your Bipolar "journey". I hope I haven't bored you or made things worse.
Hi and Welcome!
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (12-26-2021), mymorgy (12-18-2021)