View Single Post
Old 09-25-2006, 08:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Actually Trekker, that is how Dory found me, I posted the chair on a Freecycle site She lives about 35 miles from me. I have never met her and hadn't ever talked to her before then and then she brought me here.

Crytearszzzz-In no way did your post anger me either. I also encourage people to be very careful. When Dory saw my post in the Freecycle group, she emailed me and told me about this group and told me if someone on this site wanted the chair, then she would be pay for shipping.

I also agree with the "Pay It Forward" philosophy. I did not pay for this equipment, the state did. And I'd like to believe that if I did pay for it, I would still give it away to someone when I have no more use for it. There are too many people out there that need things who aren't as fortunate as I was to have insurance that will pay for these things. I was also in that position once and I still have problems getting insurance to pay for the things and I still do not have everything that I need. I think the world would be a lot better place if people that are able to give would do just that.
MistyLT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote