View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 11:44 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thanks so much. this has been the worse yet. I can't stop thinking how horrible my mother used and abused me. I was a precocious little kid. When I was very little one of my jobs I start starting in first grade was to come home for lunch and call my father at his office to see if he were drunk. If he were drunk I would have try to get him to come. this wasn't a one time deal this went on for years. Then I would have to go drunk driving with him. My sister who was older wasn't asked by my mother to do anything. my mother used to tell me on weekends sometimes to lay down with him besides she was cold. My sister always got new clothes. my mother took me to thrift shops. I did wear a uniform starting in eight grade. When my mother started a fight with my father when he was drunk i had to stop it even as a very little girl.
I am just haunted. The worst was when I was older and she had money but told me let the state take care of me.
how would you like to grow up in a family like that and try to forget but especially on holidays which my mother and father spent with their grandchildren. I have such a stomach ache.
love.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-03-2022), Dmom3005 (12-25-2021), GeeLuv (12-25-2021), Lara (12-25-2021)