Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 12:09 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Yes, all four. And im healing but i have a gum flap now. Basically its a fristration trying to keep food out of it. If it doesnt go away in a week, i need to get back in touch with the doctor.

Anyway, im suddenly wondering if im getting hypomanic. See earlier tonight i was all gungho about getting into my writing again, and these last few days I've been catching up with another forum. Hmm. Like i seem to think i can do it all, but we know i can't. It's just exhausting tho, what H expects of me is a fulltime job. Today was the first day i started feeling myself again and we worked the whole day almost! I guess i did sneak in some time for things. Maybe i can try the management better this go around.

Oh next therapy got cancelled cuz there was a death. But i have psychiatrist appointment still. I was just refilling my meds and vitamins. Think im good for awhile now, but she supplies me with the vraylar cuz insurance won't cover it.

But yeah, am i hypo i wonder or is it just because my period and being out with the teeth stuff has me wanting and needing to play catchup? Or both? Hmm
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-09-2022), Dmom3005 (01-09-2022), Lara (01-09-2022), mymorgy (01-09-2022)