View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 08:31 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

surprise i just checked how much my k cups cost. they were about 6 dollars cheaper. i can't believe it. bought two. then i saw the gaba was cancelled. i did buy Inositol. I had read that I use little moo moo coffee creamer and they went up from 9 dollars to 38. dollarsi Gaba could interfere with your blood pressure. Maybe things are changing.
i have never been a jealous person but lately with this isolation I am jealous of people who are having fun and not alone.
i screwed up ordering from fresh. i bought so many bags of greens by accident and i bet most will rot. i also ordered more chocolate and i had potato chips. totally out of control.
yes I have been praying. i do believe the more you suffer the more you get closer to God. It is almost the easy way. I so wish I had Suri to talk to. Alice was a dear and helped with Zoom. She is the opposite of self absorbed besides being brilliant and kind. I couldn't call her yesterday. She worries about me. Now her two kitty cats are sick.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-10-2022), Dmom3005 (01-10-2022), GeeLuv (01-10-2022), Lara (01-10-2022)