View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 06:54 AM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Hi Atticus... thank you very much for your reply.. reading your experience and good news gave me a motivation hence I was feeling so depressed because of destroying what I did in last 2 years very difficultly, just in one Saturday night with 2 cans 330ml beer which have only %5 alcohol..

In this point our stories have similarity as I also became over confident with my no-symptom state and drank this small amount of alcohol. Your theory makes sense about remyelination, and corresponding with our experience about great support of Alpha Lipoic Acid, the molecule which has its main function as protecting myelins of neurons.

Now because my symptoms returned to most severe days as in the beginning 2 years ago, of course I had to turn back to my same protocol, life and diet style

Mainly I am taking
all Vitamin B kinds + Centrum Multi Vitamin + Vitamin E
+ Alpha Lipoic Acid 1200mg/day
+ Rutin
+ N-acetylcysteine (NAC)
+ Omega 3
+ Nucleo C.M.P Forte

Eating carbohydrates is increasing oxidative stress and causes immediately (just 10-15 minutes after eating) exploding the symptoms. So I am making a strict ketogenic diet (keto-diet)

Many kind of oils, lipids, especially animal based and butters margarine are also increasing oxidative stress and symptoms as well immediately after eating them. I can only use real and PURE Olive Oil.

If possible supports as much as I can find chance and do.

By following this program in my first first year I could manage and decrease my symptoms to a level as minimum as possible and finally reached to some kind of recovery with no-symptom situation. Now I will do the same. This is the best and the ONLY way what I can do already.

As I told, your experience gave me a new hope about I can do it for the second time. Can I ask your recovery period timings as
- How long did it take your first recovery (from starting your protocol to reaching to no-symptom situation), and
- How long did it take your second recovery?
damlays@gmail.com is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote