View Single Post
Old 01-13-2022, 12:43 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
ITs so nice when the kitties are nice and ready for attention.
I'm glad you are safe in the tub. Please though keep making
sure you are, as I know you are. I'm guessing that no matter
how much you worry you are still very interesting on the phone.
Or any other way you talk to people.

You always are here. And I'm so glad you have nice people to
talk to. Also glad you are back in your books.

Donna
it was getting out of the tub i was terrified of and had to hold on to the sink. i fell when my hands slipped and hit my head. i had asked for a bar before but they wouldn't get me one. finally after my senator called they let me chose a bar rail for the tub and even installed a bar for the toilet.then the super even got the same one for his 82 year old father. if you know any old people make them get a bar rail or whatever it is called. it installs right on the tub..
you are so sweet. these guys are really sharp and so with it. I use a lot of my psycholgy background to try to make them feel better. I try so hard to shut up about my problems. it is a shame though they are not into historical romantic novels. I started asking Aaron about notes from the underground which i stopped reading. i made a mistake sam was reading it lol
i had mentioned to aaron that napoleon wasn't short for his time and then aaron said the british spread the rumor. i think i mentioned that
i am isolated and only go outside for doctors and obviously never have any plans. i don't dare talk about my friends' problems.
of course I do talk about my kitties. they are so very affectionate. i think part of it is i spend so much time petting and scratching them. they really are gorgeous and Aby is so sharp.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (01-13-2022), Lara (01-13-2022)