15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
just plain old benadryl generic form works for my hubby,
he takes 1-2 at night it is not perfect but helps him to

sleep also sleepy time tea helps and listening to the
staaatic on his noise eliminators to drownout my

snoring works for him.
He runs walk every morning since may of last year.
It has been cold so he wears a heavy coat,
he also feeds cats treats along his walk. He said he doesn't see any when it is really cold. It is supposed to be in the 60's today and pretty blue skies.
bizi
i really have a horrible sleeping problem an no medication has helped. i know if i got some good sleep life would be easier. i used google the best one to help one slept. the generic one never did anything.
Jeff sounds perfect you are so lucky. i bet he is thin now. pudge won't eat any treats.
the exterminator came and said things are better. the roaches really upset me and he won't use a spray because of the kitties.
i am finally enjoying a book again. i did read an interestinging one about martin luther who as he got older was the biggest anti Semite. we have talked about that. aaron isn't jewish.
love
bobby
i do follow the stock market every day but refuse to talk about. they both know how extremely liberal i am. aaron doesn't like to talk about politics but thinks democracy is safe. he just thinks the repetious news is just sensational but does follow the bbc and the guardian.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-13-2022), Dmom3005 (01-13-2022), Lara (01-13-2022)