View Single Post
Old 01-15-2022, 07:23 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

yesterday and during the night was awful. linda called and talked about her close friend who died a couple of days ago from cancer that she was battling for five years. then she talked about another close friend who noticed her toes were gray and then her leg was turning gray. she went to the er and they called for i think an orthopedic guy. she was hungry and didn't wait an got something to eat. she went back the next day and they amputated her leg and then had to amputate further because of gangrene. Then something awful was wrong with her heart vessel and she died. all sorts of things are wrong with Linda. i forgot to ask her how she is healing from her surgery.
I kept on thinking of Zeynep but i know she is being comforted by one of her daughters who also helped big time with Peri. She will see her grandson whom she deeply loves loves and he deeply loves her. She is definitely not alone. i won't call yet but will send her another email. I will call her next week if she doesn't call me. She wanted Peri to die to stop the suffering. I am hoping a part of her is feeling some release. i don't know if her daughter in Switzerland will come for the funeral. the daughters hate each other fiercely.
I still have a stomach ache but i will try to do the exercises. my legs and back feel worse.
my kitties are perfect.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-15-2022), Dmom3005 (01-15-2022), Lara (01-16-2022)