Thread: Fear Management
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2022, 07:03 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Fear Management

With some symptoms worse and more isolated due to Winter I am struggling with handling my life when my pain is up and breathing worse. I have pain that is new. It feels like it could be Long Covid as it is so different. And mainly it is when pressured like the ER doc who tried to grab my shin to test for edema and I barely made it to stop him. Shin pain I have had since before Covid. I am trying to come to terms with end of life things. If I don’t get a decent pulmonologist it will be sooner than later. My case is particularly complex and with pulmonologists yet immersed so in Covid there is even less help for my case. The pulmo at Mayo I saw left and they won’t assign me someone else without a doctors referral which was a real blow and proof of how badly records are working for me. Years ago I had a Tensilon test that was positive and I was so releaved and excited. There was huge beautiful Tree full of golden leaves out my 2nd story window I could see crystal clear for the first time. This test is forgotten and ignored consistantly. I am fairly broken hearted and sad today. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (01-17-2022), Lara (01-17-2022)