View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 07:28 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

got five hours of sleep. woke up horribly depressed. it has to be chemical. i talked more yesterday than i did in years. i also spoke for a long time with alice. i had a great session with amelia, my new therapist. i asked her was i too old to be helped. she said one of her clients was 97. Aaron called and he lectured to me for a long time. he is so kind and brilliant. sam called and said i sounded like a happy optimist. i laughed hysterically.I did a lot of talking and was back being a therapist. he has trouble with relationships. i told him it
was so very important to examine how he felt about the person rather than worrying how the person felt about him. He likes a law student now who wants to find a job in manhattan. she said later she might want to go to europe. then he quoted me and said red flag. i giggled and said yes. he thanked me so much. i wonder what his therapist tells him. His parents divorced when he was seven and they constantly fought.
aby was so extremely affectionate. we head bumped a lot.
I haven't weighed myself in ages. i just ordered 4 types of bread. no control.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-19-2022), Dmom3005 (01-19-2022), GeeLuv (01-19-2022), Lara (01-19-2022)