View Single Post
Old 01-20-2022, 07:50 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

she is only 22 and a half. she is a very pretty chinese american who has such a gentle voice. she promised that she wouldn't repeat what i told her to her supervisor. I can't wait to talk with her next week. she shows so much compassion and i feel she so strongly wants to help me and understand me.. She knows how much I suffer and is not afraid to work with me. She takes her time in responding to me.. there is a freshness about her. at first i couldn't believe i told her some secrets i haven't told anybody. i guess i just knew she wouldn't say anything that would hurt me. i have always been way too sensitive. There are more secrets too that i will probably share with her. I have had such a crazy life. I have been such a jerk.
an old friend called last night but i was feeling so lousy and trying to sleep really early that i didn't answer the phone. Flora didn't sound good on the voice mail. I will call her in a couple of hours. She assumed I was out and having fun. what a joke. She was one of my very best friends in my twenties and early thirties. then she moved and married.
love,
bobby

Last edited by mymorgy; 01-20-2022 at 08:42 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (01-20-2022), Dmom3005 (01-20-2022)