View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 05:58 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you and I'm sorry for all your suffering. I'm freaking out cause my major issue is in my left but the past 2 days and a few months ago for a short period my right got the same pain and in similar issues. My neuro said that pn is usally in both but one a lesser degree. That is my actually dx is pn but everyone wants to treat it like rsd. I feel so confused and I feel I damaged my right protecting my left.I am going to look into another program but at a lower level. I have been non stop doing errands for a week and the pain just got unbareable last night and tonight where I was crying again. Now I have both legs in pain and fear not being able to walk. The right I was so thankful wasn't affected cause of driving etc. Now it is and I'm lost. This did happen a few months ago too and I told my fears and they said it just feels that way but there is no damage. Flippnout I'm sorry I'm confused by your post. Do you mean that at the cleveland clinic they push to much? I felt like while I was there I was doing more then the normal. I was on my feet the whole day plus all the activities. They did say when I was leaving they wanted to see how hard I could push. My pain though is also the after math and lasts for like a week.
I know with rsd they say aggressive treatment is needed so I don't understand what that means? I'm going to go to another doc to see of alternatives to the catheter or maybe try more shots or a different type since the meds are doing nothing like cymbalta so on. Thanks so much
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote