View Single Post
Old 01-22-2022, 03:01 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Welcome to the NeuroTalk Support Groups.

I've noticed quite a few posts sprinkled here and there in the past couple of years from people who have had similar experiences regarding neuropathy during and after Covid.

edited to add: Because you're still in early days you might find it eases as the days go by. You're obviously having an inflammatory reaction and that's kicked up your neuropathy symptoms. I'm hoping that eases as your acute illness subsides and you're not left with any residual pain.

I hope you are feeling better fast. Keep up with your B12 and right now while you are ill I'd be taking extra Vitamin C and Zinc and if you know if your Vit D level is low or borderline, I'd add that every day with food.

I have a great magnesium spray that I spray on my feet and legs when I need it. It doesn't always help but it is particularly useful at night when I'm trying to sleep. Lots of tips in PN forum and sub-forum

The Search feature will bring up threads and posts from other people who have had a similar experience as you. https://www.neurotalk.org/search.php
Some of course would be in the PN forum
https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/

Regarding adverse events after vaccinations...

I haven't had Covid, but I certainly experienced exacerbation of my Peripheral Neuropathy after my 2 vaccinations.

I and many, many others have experienced symptoms other than a bit of a sore arm after vaccinaton. Many of us had our reactions reported. I was so ill that I had to visit the doctor and the hospital. Symptoms did include 'flu-like' symptoms. The fact that I had a rapidly spreading petechiae rash didn't help at all either. Side effects after vaccination are actually not uncommon across all the many different vaccines and across borders.]

Last edited by Lara; 01-22-2022 at 05:18 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote