View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 09:27 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Hello Mark,
Thank you for the reply. So far I have tried working with a Chiropractor and I have seen some modest results. I take your point about using credit in order to pay for a treatment program, and, the prospect of dramatically changing my finances for something that may or may not work is troubling to say the least. I have not done this yet and hearing some different opinions from people with more knowledge and experience is so important to me. My family and friends have made statements to the effect that if Cognitive FX was so effective then their protocol would be used and accepted more widely.
I can see their point. It comes down to whether or not you think that a program like theirs is a risk worth taking. My current thought is that I do not have to do anything right now. If the treatment is right for me it will be around later albeit at an even higher price! I think most people can relate to wanting to feel better now, but I am trying to separate logic and emotion when making my decision. I am going to keep reading about what is working for other people on this forum in the hopes that I can gain a wider view of what is out there in terms of available treatment. Thanks for your input, I do appreciate it.
Northwoods is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote