Thread: Mad As Hell
View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Flipnout I'm wondering who your talking baout from Cleveland cause that is where I was at for the pain clinic and met with a few docs there and they have a very aggresive approach. I couldn't make it through the full week of rehab cause of my pain and they give no relief in form of meds other the anti depressents. They feel though whole drug issue.
We were talking about this issue about getting the word out on the pn forum. Sorry I'm jumping around. I have pn but they want it treated like rsd which confuses me. Anyhow I know some of them have written letters to Oprah so on. I think until a major star or someone known gets this issue its hard to get the word out but we can't give up I guess. As for the drug companies they make so much money its unreal. I payed when I was on Lyrica vs Neurontin more then a hundred dollars a moonth difference. It seems they don't care about getting the word out or more research cause that may solve the problem so there would be less need for the drug. I have yet to go to a doc even when I just go for a 2or 3 opinion to not come out with a new drug to try. As for support groups I have been looking into them too. If you also try putting in google or other search engine rsd support groups and then your state I found different that are not listed on the rsd websites. Just an idea.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote