View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 03:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I like the site you posted thank you. I'll explore it more tomorrow. Yes, I have always used a lot of relaxation exercises although I deal with terrible chronic pain and sometimes the pain won't allow me to relax enough for deep enough meditation and the same with yoga... I hurt.

It's like everything though, it takes practice and you need to set aside the time on a regular basis. I used to do Hatha Yoga when I was younger. Loved that.

I don't have a swimming pool here where we're living at the moment but I did in 2 houses we owned. There is an olympic sized public pool at the University not too far away from me but it's not shaded for some strange reason and I can't be in the sun for too long in intense heat even if I'm in the water. It's all too bright for my eyes as well as dangerous for my skin. Otherwise, I think swimming is the best ever method of workout and relaxation. I miss it for now but next time we move we'll make sure we have a little pool. The ocean is close but can't swim in that because of stingers and crocodiles and whatever... The world didn't seem so dangerous when I was little girl.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-04-2022), Dmom3005 (02-04-2022)