View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 07:22 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am so sorry about your pain. How long have you had it? what is it from?
Life sounds so very tough for you. It really sounds as if you have always tried your best which I am so impressed with.
Have you ever tried arnica tablets? They have worked for me and my dog Morgy who had bone cancer. Queen Elizabeth uses homeopathy.
I have to read the article again. I tried to focus on my breathing but couldn't get relaxed, I slept a lot more last night. I kept on waking up but after the first time, i forced myself to stay in bed and intermittently slept. From irritable bowel syndrome i am often bothered by nausea and stomach aches.
I wish it would go away.
i hope you get a pool soon and wow the ocean sounds exciting but so dangerous.
I am going to have coffee but will keep the news off and see if i can sleep some more.
fondly,
bobby

St. Hildegard, a German nun known for her keen observation of nature and physiology, among other things, wrote about the healing properties of the Arnica montana plant in the 12th century. Since at least the 16th century, mountain people in that area have used it to relieve muscle aches and bruises.

Today, Arnica has grown to be one of the most popular homeopathic medicines throughout the world. It is trusted by professional athletes to soothe sore muscles, by prominent cosmetic surgeons to relieve post-procedure pain, and by savvy parents to treat playground bumps and bruises.

Arnica can also be used to relieve stiffness from flying or long-distance driving. And anyone who bruises easily will appreciate Arnica’s ability to reduce bruise discoloration.

To help recover from minor injuries, overexertion, or surgery, Arnica is a must for every medicine cabinet. Whether you are an active baby boomer, a weekend warrior, or a professional athlete, it’s the perfect answer to all of life’s little injuries.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-04-2022), Dmom3005 (02-04-2022), Lara (02-03-2022)