Thread: Fear Management
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 06:00 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Wanted to talk about my Pain. Steroid shots and Getting enough Sun to keep my vitamin D up are 2 things that have biggest impact. My tanning for Sun has been down because of continued struggle with homecare. I have anew young lady who gives me an hour 2x a week. She takes me to tan. When I can again sit outside and get more pain will do better. Bless that great Rheumatologist Regier who tested my vitamin D in 2006 And the Endocrinologist who gets Vitamin D issues!! The occipital nerve in my face is so under estimated as a huge problem and. Began at my left eye. Now it can be most of my face and base skull. Some of best doc I have met was in the path of my pain answers. I got my Hydrocodone one day early this week and not cause I asked for it. My mom took a pill that fooled her body into not noticing how hard it was to breathe. It is an opioid. I read apiece on Compassionate Sedation. With the compassion seemingly beat out of parts of the medical system I really am concerned about my end of life in Iowa. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote