View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 08:40 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi Ericc,
Welcome to NeuroTalk.

The cause is probably just because of the way dreams work. Sometimes we can casually come across something or hear about something in our daily life and for some reason dream about it the next time we sleep.

Dreaming about something that has happened in the past that hurt us and that now we're afraid of happening again is probably really common and understandable.

I've always been concerned and extra careful about slippery footpaths and stairs because I've fallen in the past and hurt myself very badly. I think that's totally "normal" whatever normal is for us. I used to avoid going up and down stairs though and that wasn't really a healthy situation but I got over that without too much criticism and eventually got on with my life. Still careful, but not as hesitant.

Just don't let it become all consuming or change your sleeping habits for the worse.

davOD, So sorry to read about your night terrors for so long too. That's horrible. It's good to hear you get better sleep these days, but gosh, 15 years. That's just way too long to deal with.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
davOD (02-11-2022), Ericc (02-10-2022)