View Single Post
Old 02-11-2022, 09:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericc View Post
Thank you both for your patient replies.

I understand having nightmares is not that rare after these events. But I'm still concerned that I'm physically hurting myself during sleep because the pain in dreams feels so realistic. It usually wakes me up.

I admit this concern seems strange even to me if I haven't had these dreams so frequently. I will appreciate it if you have more suggestions.
Personally I dont find it strange at all. I used to wake up from a night terror and still thought it was true, still happening....Some times I would just get up turn on lights , figure out what day it was, time, were am I, its goes on and on!

I still have nightmares from years ago that I remember!...That is one hell of a nightmare if you remember it for years!

When you say hurting yourself? Bruised, cut? any signs of injury? If not thats how intense they can be.....Its awful and I understand...I could wake up screaming in pain, or drenched in sweat, so get up and wake up, and the pain wasnt there.....

I now medicate with heavy Indicas (legaly) it has been a blessing, over and over....It was my shrink that pushed me in that direction as she had a few patients it was working well for...It works great for me, and I dont care about long term effects....Going on so long, unhappy, sleepless was killing me! I enjoy my peace now, and I actually look forward to going to bed and sleeping
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Ericc (02-11-2022), Lara (02-11-2022)