View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 07:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I really feel so lost on my blood levels. I got some of my past medical records from when I was anorexic in the hospital a few years ago. Just to see because they are concerned with my liver enzymes being so high and wanted to see my past. Anyhow back then when I was 85 pounds and that was my only issue all my vitamin levels were fine and my b12 was still high back then before I took any supplements. It was the same as now. It actually has gone down. since taking the supplements. I'm now a healthy weight on a healthy diet still. How could being so malnurished everything be fine even when I was lower weight I never was told of any negative blood results other then liver? Now onto the supp. Someone said I may have an allergy not on this forum but another. I know docs know very little about vitamins but being told so many different things is confusing. As for my issues right now I have the pn but wants to be treated like rsd,osteoporosis, they were thinking maybe inflammatory arthritis,low white blood and high liver enymes,ibs-c but I'm only 29. My past though is 12 years of long anorexia but better. I agree about stress but this is different. I used to suffer from severe anxiety attacks so I know stress but this is sucha different feeling. I went to the endo thinking it may be thyroid or diabetes but no. I will say and the head doc I talked to at my past eating disorder clinic is that people with or who have recovered from an eating disorder there blood work is not an indicator of what is actually going on so I'm not sure what is. Thanks. You guys are truly the "experts". I always think of you guys at a doc apt when they tell me things that don't make sense. The last was not to take fish oil pills cause I'm not 40's with heart issues. I had always been told to take them cause of depression,inflammation so on. I swear you go to 10 docs and you will get at least 5 different answers.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote