View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 01:57 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Most awful er trip

I truly do try to find a good thing to focus on but this trip to ER has me laying in a sea of deep fear of my situation. I was refused a Covid test me and my blue toes and sicker. I had the bad luck of getting a bad doc I had had before who gave less steroids without discussion. I fought back this time. He seemed to work to ignor me. It wasn’t till just before I was to leave and I asked if anemia was checked because I have gone so Cold in last 2 weeks and I said Dr Ghosh had treated me before for this. That changed things . Ghosh is a highly respected doc here. Doc kinda sneered at me well what did he give you obviously expecting me to say nothing. I told him he Put me on a bag of iron in his office the first day then later diagnosed me with CMV and put me on major meds. ER doc put his nose into my record suddenly concerned and said well I may have Pneumonia. I am the worst I have ever been after ER. This on top of my neurologist notes from re ent visit being devastating. I am so so VERY unsafe at this point. And the ER doc kept pushing in so many ways to get steroids elsewhere and not come back. Dr Ghosh is Hematologist and Cancer doc. I am writing because I am frightened and I can’t be alone with it. Sculptor44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-14-2022)