View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 01:19 AM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

I tested positive for Covid in September at ER and was unusually sick but not chest at that time. I have never been the same and recently the discolored toes that turned Blue. My GP nurse said go to ER. But Also was due for a Solumedrol shot. Something different is going on. My ability to talk is worse in strength needed but also inflammation of some sort in throat. My Chest thankfully is at least not in constant discomfort and fighting me for breathing. But I did intense resting since Yesterday morn. My ability to use my body yesterday was so deep and strong at times I knew if I were anywhere else I would be at the mercy of others similar to 2 years ago when I was in hospital and then sent to nursing facility as I couldn’t stand and walk. I didn’t realize how traumatized I still am by that situation. Parts of it are coming at me in flashes or waves. Big and little things. What my neurologist said and wrote is a big factor to all this. It guarantees I have to go to Mayo because she has made a royal mess of my case. I gave her way too much benefit of the doubt. Wanted you all to know I am at least less scared. Not a lot but less. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-15-2022)