View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 06:31 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

so sorry. that happens to me too often and i get paranoid. i am glad it hardly happens to you, do you have to change a lot of places now?
I am always scared i lost my card.
i am still upset about the scam and very angry and anxious. i almost ended a friendship with a friend yesterday. whenever i try to start telling something like scam she interrupts and starts about herself. then when i finally interrupt she gets angry at me. she does have wonderful qualities but she really gets me angry. i am very liberal but she is far more liberal than i am and keeps on talking about all the people suffering in the world. when she is doing this she keeps on mentioning all the places in the world she has gone to and mentions if she has been there more then once.
her ex husband had business deals all over the world.
this time after we talked i emailed her and described a bad incident that happened to me in israel. i refused to have her start interrupting and telling me what happened to her.
love,
bobby
i am still very anxious and in a very bad mood. i had needed plumbing done before the old pipes burst. the super said he would give me a new bottom cabinet with stainless steel sink. it is so beautiful. today they work on the pipes.
my eating is terrible and i have no idea what i weigh and i bet i am diabetic again.
think i am going to write my friend and tell her about my new sink etc.
then she can't start talking about herself. ha ha.
love
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-19-2022), Dmom3005 (02-18-2022)