View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 02:54 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

bipolar one you can get psychotic and manic. i have never checked the incidence of bipolar 1 episodes..
more people with bipolar 2 commit suicide and if I remembered right bipolar of all the mental illnesses have the most suicides-eck.
Bipolar 2 doesn't have episodes of psychosis but they suffer so much from anxiety, depression and irritability. A lot have eating disorders.They can get hypomanic and maybe both can go on buying spress If I had a choice i would go for bipolar 1
It sounds like you are doing great! i haven't heard of paliperidon . I thought that after a while you lose the weight you have gained from lithium. I will see what i can find.
i am depressed most of the time unless i read regency history romantic fiction what an escape. I love animals and right now have two precious kitty cats. I live in a high rise on the 18th floor with a great terrace in Manhattan. years ago i had so many flowers and even grew small tomatoes. no more. also afraid for my kitties out there since the building made me take down the added wire railing. I also think the worse but i don't know if that is bipolar.
It sounds as if you are really doing great. Don't add stress to your life.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-20-2022), Dmom3005 (02-19-2022)