View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 05:47 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrboekhoudt View Post
Heey here in Holland we have money to support people with problems so you don't have to work if you can't ...
I heard thats way worse in your country ..

I get around a 1000 euro and I pay around 450 for my little home for my house near the city park its a small town. We also have special houses we people for people with less houses ..

The poem starts with sometimes I am too much ..and is actually just for me and my impuls control ADHD to remind myself that I shouldnt message first to others alll the time ..I should let them text me too..
More patience with others ..Im just a bit needy sometimes. Feel alone and scared to lose more friends and scared to have no friends when I'm fifty something and no girlfriend either

Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola edge 20 lite met Tapatalk
so many of us are scared. i have gotten rid of friends who were toxic. i think it is better to be alone than to have toxic friends. they pull you down.
How much control do you have? your benefit system seems to be so much better than ours. Really take advantage of it. Can you find more volunteer work that you like and possibly meet kind people? i could have married and came close a few times. They would have been a disaster.
you just need a few compassionate friends. Do you have a special interest and find a group to join?
Here fifty per cent of the people get divorced.
bobby
what about the storm and do you like animals?
here is one but there are others listed
VolunteerMatch - The Best Volunteer Organizations
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-19-2022)