View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 09:19 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

The Met Office said a gust of 196kmph (122mph) was recorded at The Needles on the Isle of Wight, provisionally a record for the most powerful gust ever recorded in England. what a storm. I am also a news junky. I mostly follow politics and the stock market and now the pandemic..
I don't get confused by your writing but I want to make sure I understand.
I think gardening would be a fantastic vocation. I love nature so much and manual labor is great to keep one fit. Because of nature besides miracles I believe in God.
You have such great aspirations. Maybe it is too soon but with such a positive attitude you could probably also volunteer to help people over the phone. As I wrote don't you dare stress yourself. the news stresses me out but I can't help myself. I am very undisciplined.
How long have you been stable?
I gained a lot of weight when I was on lithium for a short time and I guess Risperdal for a very long time. rats.
I guess when you are able to get a full time paying job then the world will be open to you. You are young and have plenty of time.
I read that lithium makes you thirsty so try not have sugary drinks or fruit juice. i bet you knew that already. I can only speak one language.
bobby
i forgot have a few very bright friends and they think the same of me.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-19-2022)