View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 09:56 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrboekhoudt View Post
I'm stable since my last hospital visit in 2015..

By the way, I first went to the art academy, didn't finish . I even studied creative therapie. But only got a certificate .I feel I am no longer able to read that many books.

I am happy where I stand, yeah maybe I have a lot of years ahead I want to already know if I am able to make it ..so that I now if I can relax or do the best I can .. but maybe you should always do the best you can.

Xx

Verstuurd vanaf mijn motorola edge 20 lite met Tapatalk
that is a long time ago. congratulations. you must be talented in art. do you spend anytime any more with it or for pure pleasure? Doing art therapy is a great occupation but I think being close to nature is much better.
That is so great that you are happy. I don't think that many people are and that is why drug addiction is so high.
I only found out late in life that I was bipolar2 with generalized anxiety post traumatic stress from the explosion. I don't think that anybody was more self critical then me. Now I try my best and whatever is the outcome that is fine. What more can you ask. no way are we perfect..
You definitely will make it if you haven't already.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (02-19-2022)