View Single Post
Old 02-19-2022, 09:02 PM
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Newly Joined

2 yr Member
Default MG Symptoms or Unknown?

I have Spondalyartophy disease for last 7 years then about two months ago I started having sudden light headed / dizzy upon walking, double vision, cross eyes, etc....

I had full cardiac and blood work up which show nothing. The eye symptoms went away, but the dizzy feeling upon walking continues.

All this going on along with my spinal disease that is so painful.

This started in November after my covid vaccine. I will assume it's the vaccine that is causing my high immune system etc...who knows...

Anyhow, I was at my eye doctor an m.d. who said I should be seeing by a neuro opto along with a neurologist for workup on Myaestenia Gravis. She sent me on my way with some blood work.

I have an appt with my neuro-opto few months away but now I'm having shortness of breath issue.

The shortness of breath comes and goes. I did a one breath count test and I can count just fine

It's just I feel like I can't get a full breath in and this is on and off since Thursday.

Less noticeable upon movement but worse when doing nothing.

I really don't know what to do. I went to my PCP and she has no clue what's going on.

On the other hand I was suppose to start my immune druge for my spinal disease which I don't if I should or not.

Can anyone share their experience of MG? I'm starting to feel this is what I have based on the symptoms until we get the blood work back.
worldofxbox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (02-20-2022)