View Single Post
Old 02-20-2022, 01:34 PM

2 yr Member

2 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenntaj View Post
--that many of the tick-borne diseases, as well as B12 deficiency, can affect white matter and result in quite similar neurological symptoms and even similar MRI findings.

You may have a number of interactive things going on, and it might be hard to pull apart what is contributing to what.
I see. So B12 issues give the dead spots on the MRI as well? That's interesting.

Thanks Glenn.

I had an inkling that the some skin disease that passes through the organs of the body might be a cause, until I heard about the tick stuff. I've actually put together a contraption that kills some pathogens, and things are clearing up. For the first time in a long time in a long time, I feel I can do my own research more easily. I found out about the stuff at an defunct site called Morgellons cure, I think. But, the science behind it is old. Some pathogens are susceptible to magnetic field fluctuations. I expect the guy came a gutsa when he was dressing up in a lab/doctor's coat and offering treatment by putting people in a giant electrical coil, like you slide into a MRI. I imagine the FDA would not be happy with that.
Wayne M is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote