View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 02:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome, variant!

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you have a sensation lf "'latency'" but it sounds as if you're finding that initiating a movement is slow.

I'm like that, and I'm assuming it's my arthritis. I have to work up some momentum before I can do anything at a regular pace. But you're young for arthritis--though it's not unheard of.

Sometimes there's some nerve impingement going on, and that's often just a wear-and-tear thing that comes on as we get older. Sometimes it's severe enough to require medical intervention or at least diagnosis but it sounds as if you've been that route by seeing a neurologist.

I don't think the COVID vaccine could have caused your symptoms. The vaccines are remarkably safe and side effects have been minimal for most people. Too many respected medical authorities have stated this repeatedly, citing lots of evidence.

Congratulations on your healthy lifestyle! I hope you can find some solutions to the problems you've been having.

MS diagnosed 1980. Type 2 diabetes, osteoarthritis.
Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10. Currently: Glatopa (generic Copaxone), 40mg 3 times/week, since 12/16/20
agate is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote