View Single Post
Old 02-21-2022, 07:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

this has been a hideous week for me so i hardly slept. stress is my enemy big time and I had way too much that I still can't cope with and still feel sick. being so dumb and giving away my password unhinged me.I was lectured to not click on links and in all the years I have used my computer i made just one other mistake but had my credit card fix it. i have to learn to text and alice said that soon sites will make you text and get rid of email. they might do away with email unhinged me. i have a smartphone but the icons are so small and my right hand is so unsteady from my stroke i don't know if i should buy one that is much easier. alice asked me a lot of questions i found and i couldn't concentrate to find the answers. Robert wrote i had a smartphone with a ton of prepaid time and messages i couldn't use in my life time. one morning i tried to stand up and couldn't. i have been getting backaches from physical therapy and haven't done it for a while. yesterday i took a bath and was terrified i wouldn't be able to get out. i have had constant stomach aches.
If only i could calm down.
fondly.
bobby
This was one of my worse weeks. Last night i was waiting to have either a hard attack or stroke.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (02-21-2022), Dmom3005 (02-21-2022), Lara (02-21-2022)