View Single Post
Old 02-25-2022, 08:59 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Been bouncing somewhat in and out of fear today on the news that my neurologist is planning to take away my Mestinon if I don’t pass an EMG. That is only proof she will take . She said she would retest after my daughter and I pushed her try during appointment in saying I have other things not MG. New diagnosis she added to my record is Diffuse Spondylosis. And Mild Congenital Spinal Stenosis.. she did put in my Restrictive Breathing Disease only because I gave her he overnite oxygen reports. They were a year apart and first said I need supplemental oxygen. It I met Medicare requirements. The 2nd one doesn’t say that because I have been getting Solumedrol but they want to deny that’s true. What a mess. I only have 3 months of refills. This woman is NOT capable of getting a positive EMG. I used to have an eye doctor who would prescribe for me. The arthritis diagnoses are being pulled in from my pain clinic I discovered and they are based on one MRI of my brain at least 10 years ago that does not say arthritis but says brain lesions. I was seen for severe Auras before I knew what an Aura for a Migraine was. I don’t get migraine headaches. I get Ocular Migraines. The neurologist projected a lot of pain on me I don’t have to fit her agenda. Sculptor 44
Sculptor44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (03-09-2022)