View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 02:49 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Thing is others don't want our treasures, my kid and her kids don't want my stuff when I'm gone. My sister took so many things from my parents house when we cleaned it out and then they were stored in her basement and where they are now, who knows, she's gone. I brought a little Persian rug from my parent's house back to CA from PA and enjoy that little rug... Can I let it go, oh yes..

I have this subject on another forum I'm a member and here is my last comment to some who have replied:

Wants and Needs!!!! I can still hear my dear ole Mom, saying "Save Your Money, Save Your Money", and to that I would say, "Oh Mom".....

If I had only saved a little more I'd be a bit more comfortable now at this old age....and I've been hearing for years that Social Security would be gone by 2036 and that's only 14 yrs away and those years go fast.....

So some advice for you young people....Old age is not so golden for many many.....many struggle...

Much of this topic is directed to saving more for old age as it does come if one lives long enough.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote