View Single Post
Old 03-02-2022, 06:06 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am still so furious. i hate to be reminded of my mother and i hate to be nasty and mention all the damage people do to themselves and show no sympathy for being bipolar. it sucks big time. i am proud that i don't take the easy way with smoking, drinking and drugs. i read half Bipolar people do and destroy their brain.. who wants to lose their memory? or their mind?
had great session with my therapist. she asks a lot of questions and never talks about herself or lectures to me.
had an awful talk with linda. at first she kept on expressing sympathy and then she started talking about herself and the clothes her mother had her wear when she was young. so boring.
i cut out off zeynep who usually talks about her problems and all the suffering in the world. i told her about my recent fall and difficulties. it is so hard trying to use a pot to go the bathroom and being tired of just ordering chinese food besides the pain and trouble walking.
my stocks did well.
as usual aaron was wonderful and explained his leg injuries when he was a running and gave me advice. we were both thrilled to see all the support ukraine.He and his wife are worried because her parents live in Ukraine.
i forgot if i said alice told me not worry about money. we also had fun creating a hit list like trump, putin,ted cruz and others. i told my therapist and she asked if we would do it and i laughed and said of course not it sure was fun creating it.

as usual i had a great conversation with sam. we talked about marriage and what he should look-stability in the person. that is what i told him because his mother is bipolar 2 and he had a lot of trauma. he knows how many unhappy marriages there are.. he know when they don't even have sex. weird.
he said that he has three uncles and one never married and is the happiest.he spends a lot in nature and just loves it. sam said he is now in his seventies and found a women he really enjoys. i thought that was neat.
i did tell him a lot about my disastrous relationships and that i felt good i didn't marry. he kept on encouraging me to talk more about myself and said he so looked forward to next tuesday when we will talk again.
i don't know if i will get another aide on thursday. marci if she isn't or not working late she will over saturday. what an angel. i am blessed.

Last edited by mymorgy; 03-02-2022 at 06:26 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-02-2022), Dmom3005 (03-02-2022)