View Single Post
Old 03-08-2022, 04:49 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member
Default Skin[torso] bumps

I was just wondering if anyone has herd of Grovers disease, i broke out with a non-itchy or painful lot of bumps on my torso last month and today a month later just healing up. The only thing that itched was the ointment they gave me [mupirocin] and i also had a 10-day course of antibiotics and when all that was used up, they gave me [triamcinolone] When the first doctor did a culture test it came back [light growth slide coagulase negative staphylococcus species] With that info. the first dermatologist I sent pictures and the culture to said, I had bug bites on the right side of my chest and staph on the left side? So i made an appointment with another dermatologist he said no, it is not staph it is Grovers disease , I said are you sure? the culture said staph. He said cant be sure without a biopsy but to him it looked like Grovers. I have P/N and have had alot of skin problems over many years with it. I was just wondering if anyone else with P/N Has ever had an issue with staph or Grovers, Any info. I would love to hear,,,
Dexter454 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote