View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:42 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

my leg is hurting less. just used the sponges to wash my hair and clean my body. i am doing it every other day. i feel clean. It is awful feeling like a pig. i shocked marci when she saw me cleaning the soles of my feet. She had said she was going to clean them.
i got so angry with walker i am using it much less. my balance is better and i just hold on to things. i am still listening to too much news but a lot it is inspiring. there are so many kind and brave people out there. i think i am through spending clothes now.. now if only i could diet. i am just buying more fruit.
i am beginning to think that i might start drinking sherry, bristol cream or scotch. it might help my depression and maybe help me sleep more. i have been giving it a lot of thought and i really hate suffering. so many bipolar people are alcoholics. one was my father. he suffered so much from depression. as an adult i asked him why he drank and he simply said it made him feel good..i think liquor would calm down my anxiety and curb my eating.

Last edited by mymorgy; 03-10-2022 at 09:30 AM.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-10-2022), Dmom3005 (03-10-2022)