View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 08:05 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

i am a binge eater when i get really anxious and crave sweets and then most of the time i get nauseated and throw up. since i got ibs i get nauseated a lot and have awful stomach aches. i guess i am afraid of food now. today maybe i will just have hard boiled eggs and soup and coffee. i can't give up coffee.
i haven't tried the scotch or bristol cream yet. i have just been too nauseated. part of it is also due to chronic constipation.
I am afraid my leg and ankle won't feel better for a few months. I overdid using my leg a couple of days ago so it hurts more now. this morning i will do the exercises. do you know what pain killer is safe for an awful stomach? Do you think necklace would help my leg. I finally bought some depends. because of my leg sometimes i can't get out of my bed in time. what a mess. i need marci to change the sheet etc.
now for the good news. I really think my allergic reaction to the vaccine stopped. my eyes and skin no longer itch and just occasionally my nose runs.
I was petting pudge this morning for a while and all was well..
So far I stopped spending. Thank God. that is such a relief. i still go to ebay but don't buy anything. Last month my credit card was low. My taxes are finished. I am beginning to be able to start concentrating and beginning to read again. I have been consistently listening to music.
then i read yesterday that dejoy won't destroy the postal service. big relief.
i do watch too much news. now mnsbc has some sky news that is great .It
is weird. Even though I think the worse consequences that putin will continue to do i am so inspired by such brave Ukrainians. That is where my focus seems to go. The other day i heard together that a world war three would destroy the world because the nuclear bombs of Russia and U.S. are enough to destroy it. I feel so sorry for Biden since I understand now why he can't start world war 3.
love,
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-13-2022), Dmom3005 (03-13-2022)