Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
I would suggest eating some cheese but that

can contribute to constipation.
what about nuts not peanuts like brazil, pecans, almonds, avocados which you can easily cut them in half the seed pops out with a spoon then eat the flesh right out of the shell. delicious and so good for us. It has a lot of fiber.
ham slices, turkey slices.just some things that came to mind.
of course chicken salad, egg salad, tuna salad, all with mayo that doesn't have any carbs. sunflower seeds are great pumpkin seeds are great get the ones that are already shelled.
good luck bobby.
love
bizi

i just remembered for so many years i was such a fussy eater. i was very thin. the doctor tell my mother to feed me. i was content with warm bosco in a special pan and eye of the round with no fat and peanut butter, lamb chops and lobster. i guess it is really weird that now the thought of most food gets me nauseated. i do love nuts but they are hard to digest and fattening. finally i love cheese but that is constipating and fattening..Red MEAT CAN BE VERY BAD FOR YOU but the thought of that is now nauseating. i guess i will eat more chicken. i have been throwing that out. i was eating greens but i an't stand them now. i stopped with the ice cream because it is fattening. i don't like fish. i love pastry and cakes and i eat those.
last night and through the night my stomach hurt much as usual from my IBS-c. the magnesium citrate didn't work and so in the morning i drank another bottle and was terrified that the final laxative didn't work. two bottles of it finally worked. i immediately ordered fifty more bottles.
I think i am going to order egg drop soup and noodles with a little beef.
that is fattening to but i don't immediately feel nauseated.
my buying spree has stopped and i still haven't had any liquor,
i don't think now the news i constantly watch upsets me. i am so inspired by the Ukranians and their president and all the countries showing so much humanity. If the madman Putin blows up the earth so be it.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-14-2022)