View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 09:07 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default Mother: Our First and Last Teacher in our Life (as a rule)

I have this type post going on one of my other forums and it's caught on nicely..many posting stories about mom and they turn out to be a Tribute.

Talking about this subject on another group and thought I'd post here and maybe some want to share positive and negative feelings about their mother.

As I see it and this has been true in my Life. My mother was my First and Last Teacher and Protector.

She taught me so much and I'm so grateful for her....she was NOT a great book person but a smart/wise woman. A little too much religion in my early years but she didn't know anything else....It took me years on my own to shrug a lot of that "stuff"..

I learned how to cook, sew buttons, do a hem and I know she had a huge caring for her 3 children.

On her death bed at 91, she was hanging on as she didn't want to "leave her children"....and I was there with her, and said "mom it's OK to go, and jesus said it's OK too, with those words, she went. Bless her and I think of her so much She would be 113 today if she was still here....if there is a heaven, I know she's there.

I believe there are far more GOOD Moms than NOT Good ones......

Mom tried to teach me about some things that I didn't "hear" and now regret NOT listening to her...she knew.....

I'm preparing a message to my daughter to this effect, I know her children are her world.....and she is their major teacher and she needs to be reminded of this......

I have a couple gf's who never had a child and they have NO CLUE what it's like being a mother...no way. These gals are very good friends but will never be able to come from where I do, having a child and grandkids.

Guys, Talk about Mom.