Thread: G's Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2022, 09:59 PM

3 yr Member

3 yr Member

Hey!

I'm struggling still, only it got more the last few weeks. My pdoc stopped responding to my messages. Maybe she didn't think they were urgent, but to me i just need to know she's hearing me and i almost missed a refill on my meds because i was afraid to bother her again.

I want to get off my antidepressant. Yes, im still depressed, but im still gaining weight and that scares me. Diet and exercise are not working. Well i just cannot do them either. Seems whenever i eat i gain weight. Seems whenever i exercise i gain weight. I have zero control. Anyway, im also on vraylar, which is supposed to help with depression as it does mania so technically i shouldnt need the antidepressant. Anyway, i asked pdoc in a message if i could go off it two weeks ago. Thats what she didnt reply to. I could have gone off by now and started increase in vraylar if needed, but nooo. Sorry, im bitter and frustrated.

Edit: ps, i had a dentist cleaning the other day. That was fine. My wisdom teeth surgery is fine. However, i need another filling. Ugh! I'm also stressed about that because something always seems to go wrong with these things. Idk, just had some bad experience with fillings. I know, this isn't even the serious stuff!
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-15-2022), Dmom3005 (03-16-2022), Lara (03-16-2022), mymorgy (03-16-2022)