View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 03:40 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi and welcome to NeuroTalk.
I'm sorry you've had such a terrible time.

I just wanted to mention a couple of things. The metallic taste after your vaccination is something that I experienced as well. I don't think it's in the "common" potential side effects list for Pfizer, but it is there somewhere albeit uncommon or rare. I think other vaccinations can cause that taste as well. I didn't have that issue with my first two vaccines which were AstraZeneca. I had my booster a couple of days ago and that was Pfizer. I didn't really worry about it and it went away by the end of the day.

Quote:
We already know BY can prevent cytokine storm in COVID, that's a positive
I wasn't aware of this although I had read some information in the news a while back about a "potential role". That was from Frontiers of Nutrition by Kumrungsee and others and it was regarding patients with already low levels of B6 and referred to the actual virus (not vaccine) and complications particularly lung. I wasn't aware that B6 can prevent a cytokine storm. I don't understand that.

I was prescribed Antihistamines prior to my 2nd and 3rd vaccines (after having bad reaction to 1st one) and I noticed a huge difference. I actually experience exacerbation in my peripheral neuropathy after my vaccinations. I was told that I was at risk of cytokine storm if I was infected with covid, but that's because I'm on a treatment called Immunotherapy.

I hope you find some answers to your very complicated health issues.

There are lots of old posts and threads here about B6 if you so a forum search. Some are in the Vitamin section. I bumped up an old thread there. More on PN forum here and also in the subforum up the top PN Tips, Resources etc..

Vitamins, Nutrients, Herbs and Supplements
Advanced Search
PN Tips, Resources, Supplements & Other Treatments

I think we all should be really, really careful with any self-medicating including with vitamins.

All the best to you.

Last edited by Lara; 03-16-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
VisionQuest (03-19-2022)