View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 05:19 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

hi
i also didn't have a clue about waiting until tomorrow and then getting on line to buy something. my issue was simple i just couldn't get up.that i couldn't figure out what was in your head that you introduced all those variables.
before my latest fall most of my time when i am not doing something i do spend a lot of time sitting crossed legged on the bed or floor or just lying on the bed. only when i use the computer do i sit on a chair. it is so easy to plug the cable into the front of the computer to let it charge.
I AM GREEN WITH ENVY AT YOUR INCREDIBLE ATTITUDE
HOW DID YOU DEVELOP THAT INNER STRENGTH THAT YOU DEAL WITH SO MANY HORRIBLE ISSUES AND RETAIN SUCH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE
I would so love it if you could instruct with how to deal my depression. this afternoon i tried to sleep to avoid my painful feelings. i did pray a lot to God for help. i couldn't change my over all negativity. i am excellent at not accepting things or awful feelings. I wish you could help me.
my p.t. gave me exercises to strengthen my legs i am hardly doing them because i am so depressed and tired. i know if you google strengthening your ankle you can come up some exercises. i don't know if your insurance covers physical therapy. i know with time you can strengthen it.
love,
bobby

here is one

Toe-Heel Walking. Transferring your weight from your heels to the front pad of your foot and help to build stronger muscles throughout your foot and ankle. This exercise doesn't require too much balance and no additional props other than your own body.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (03-16-2022), Dmom3005 (03-16-2022)