View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 06:20 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Heart

I wont be off much use I expect, but my whole body is quite numb. I have quite advanced axonal neuropathy - and every type - 3 - caused by plane fuel chemicals. I detoxed for ages -the massive high cobalt and vanadium. Essential to detox. Then we have to hope we get the toxics out before it causes permanent damage to nerves. I am working on that.

Just a tip on the ears and jaw clicking. I had the overnight syndrome happen with the loss of hearing - I have forgotten the percentage. Jaw gets extremely painful, pain moves around and grinding squelching whatever it is. I dont go to doctors at all. I have a naturopath who gave me some great advice. She said the nerve damage is hitting the brain stem. Congestion. She suggested I rub downwards (only down) behind the ears, starting above the ears - down to about the neck. Firm but not paining. Do it for a few minutes. Then do the same from just above those two points either side of neck at top - they are often quite sore points - do you know what I mean, sort of base of head.. If I had a map here that would be good!. What you are doing is draining the congestion. It absolutely works for me and even just 5 mins and the jaw pain is gone and the deafness and ear ache is often great. I can only suggest you do a natural major detox, lay off all the drugs and chemicals, let the body heal as best it can when we dont impede it with chemicals. Just my view.
sandyocean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Wholebodynumbness? (03-21-2022)