View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 01:15 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Doing good and behaving myself. Many years ago I quit for 13 years but then fell quite by accident after a spiked drink and thereafter fooled myself thinking I could drink like a normal person after so long of abstinence. Wrong! Took me ten years but hope I am back on track.
Ten years ago when the neurpathy first started I went to a neurologist. Even with downplaying my drinking, he had me pegged. He put me on Gab but it didn't help and since I wasn't going to quit drinking I saw no reason to continue.
Last week I had an operation. In recovery they gave me gab for pain and I noticed my neuropathy was greatly improved. I asked what the concentration was and was told 300mg but under normal circumstances the dosage would slowly be upped to that level. Likely years ago I was put on starter dose and thus no relief so......as soon as I am up and more mobile I will get to my primary care physician and get on Gab. Also I got my Amazon delivery of Nerve Support. It seems to have the basics for nerve health all in a capsule so hopefully saves my tummy and my pocketbook. That's the plan.
Hope you all are well.
SecondChances is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Atticus (03-24-2022), Icehouse (03-24-2022)